About Us: Real Strong Backers
Backed by Fortune 500 companies and private investors including Constellation Energy, GE Energy Financial Services, Qualcomm Incorporated and Verizon Venture, Consert has implemented programs with utility customer satisfaction of up to 100%, per PECI surveys completed by LCRA.
Consert has attracted an impressive list of business partners, from Fortune 500 companies to experienced industry-leading knowledge groups – each contributes its expertise to make Consert the most robust, reliable and technologically advanced energy management system ever developed.
A leader in the development of next-generation mobile technologies, Qualcomm will work with Consert to integrate its chipset offerings in various hardware devices to enhance solution capabilities and streamline device design.
A leading supplier of energy solutions to wholesale and retail electric and natural gas customers, Constellation Energy will enable participating utilities to trade the aggregate energy saved through the Consert solution back to the electric grid, establishing a new viable revenue stream.
Focusing on building the next-generation power grid, leading meter manufacturer GE and Consert will facilitate product integration opportunities on various Consert hardware including its wireless communicating gateway and load control devices. Together, Consert and GE also are working to create a platform for launching an electric vehicle infrastructure solution as well as to secure participation in ISO ancillary services markets.
Consert’s reference backhaul solution is Verizon Wireless’ 3G wireless network which will be upgraded to 4G as it is deployed. Verizon Wireless’ 3G wireless network provides the best combination of bandwidth, coverage, encryption, reliability and cost of any network available today. Employing Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology, Verizon Wireless scrambles voice and data information, encrypts signaling messages and authenticates devices to its network to hinder unauthorized users from capturing and deciphering wireless messages.
- Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Alamo Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Greater San Antonio Builders Association
- Build San Antonio Green
- Tennesee Valley Public Power Association
- Texas Electric Cooperatives
- Texas Public Power Association
- Gulf Coast Power Association
- Minnesota Municipal Utilities Association
- National Association of Homebuilders
- American Public Power Association
- Association for Demand Response and Smart Grid
- Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative
- Association of Energy Services Professionals
- ZigBee Alliance
- IBM Solution Architecture for Energy & Utilities Framework
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Peak Load Management Alliance